Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

In the Holidays at my mum's house.

In the holiday i went to my mum's house and played with Candice and Voni and my little brother.Me and my step mum and my Nana went their to talk.

Over there i was Standing on the chair and Candice lift me up and i fell and hurt-ed my arm and then i went to this Tongan mans house and he did my arm.Then it was better and on Saturday we are going to have a talent quest Competition.

I felt happy because my arm was better and am glad to go back to school.

1 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Angelica,
I am pleased your arm is better. It would not be good to start the term with a sore arm - it would make it harder to write and type.
Why were you standing on the chair? Were you trying to reach something up high, or were you playing a game?
It is good to know that you are looking forward to going back to school!
Cheers, Tsana (Robin & Karl's mum)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.