Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

The Vege Car By Peter Stevens

The Vege Car By Peter Stevens
WALT:Learning to identify key words in the questions to help answer questions based onImage result for the vege car by peter stevens picture the text.  

Today I learnt new strategy To write reading Responses.I  used the keywords In the questions to help me find answer in the text and learn new words.

By using the strategy, I was able to answer all 5 questions correctly.I felt happy because I am good at answering questions when it comes to a reading test.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog entry- it's really good to hear about the skills you are learning and then how you have used them in and out of the classroom! Thanks for sharing your learning. James

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.