Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

My Grandma’s Birthday Beach Party

My Grandma’s Birthday Beach Party
Walt:I am learning to write a Recount story.

On a bright Sunday afternoon,My family had a trip to the Eastern Beach for a picnic. We went by van to the Eastern Beach to celebrate my Grandma’s birthday.


As soon as we found a carpark, my mum parked the van. We all hopped off and looked for a shady place to put our things.Then we had to set up the tent and BBQ.


Soon after that we got changed into our swimming togs and put on sunscreen. After that we had some lunch before going down to the beach to be in the water.


After lunch we went swimmin. We found seaweeds and we came out with it so everybody could see.


Finally I came out off the water  and got changed into my clothes. I felt good because I liked the cool water and the golden sandy beach. The cool breeze made me sleepy because I was really exhausted.

When everyone was ready, we loaded our van and soon we were on our way back home. I kept on wishing that our family would make this event a special one every year because I really had an awesome time with my Grandma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.