Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Recount about Ripper Rugby

On Tuesday the 15th of March 2016.We had a coach named Matt and he was from the Varsity Club.Matt came to teached us Ripper rugby.He asked us questions like what is Ripper rugby.

For our warm up we had a game called ball tag.That's when you have a ball and you have to tag others.After that he said to line up so we can run and pass the ball to each other.Then he said to get a belt and a tag so we can play a game of bull rush.When I was running Hemi ripped off my tag and I only had one tag left.After that we said bull rush and everyone was running towards us.

At Ripper rugby I learnt that when you are passing the ball, you have to look where it’s going and communicate with others.

Today I felt excited because we were going to play Ripper Rugby and have a fun.20160315_092445.jpg20160315_092508.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.