Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Recount - Fear

Fear


On a fine sunday morning, my Nana woke me up and told me to go and find some clothes for Sunday School.On that morning I had nothing to eat and my stomach was rumbling like it’s saying to me,”go and eat”, but I was just thinking in my mind not to go and eat or I will get a sore stomach when I go to Sunday school.


My mum told me to hurry up and get ready but I said it’s too cold, she said, hurry up before it’s 10:00 and I saw her face, she was angry.I had fear and that fear came out of nowhere because my mum was going to growl me, but then she didn’t.


Then I started to get up and get ready.Once I was finished, me and my siblings went to Sunday school.When we arrived we had to go to our own classes and also we had a test to do.When our priest said that there is going to be other priests coming in to test us,I was like !Oh No! I didn’t learn it, there were heaps of fear inside my stomach.As the test finished I was happy that it was over.


After that, church started it started at 11:00.When we stood up to sing nobody sang, so then I had to sing out loud.The only thing that I was afraid of was if I sing I might make a mistake and then I will have more fear and not have any more confident.


Finally church finished, I was so glad everything was over.On that sunday night when my parents came back, Me and my Nana got in the van with my sister and my brother.Once we got in it smelled weird, so then my mum came outside and tried take the smell away from the van.

My mum told my dad to get a vivid and write this word on my back and she putted oil on my head that was mixed with Vix and some kind of other ingredients.Later on I was all fed with my fear and so then we left and went back to my house.The funny part is that I was supposed to sleep at my Nana’s house, but then I came back with my sister to go and sleep with my little brother.

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Angelica, well done for blogging your story! I liked how you discussed different types of fear in your story - fear of punishment, fear of embarrassment etc. I got a little lost when you discussed the vix and the writing on your back - perhaps you needed to explain this in more detail.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.