Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

My Brother's Birthday

On Sunday the 19th 2017, it was my Brother’s Birthday.I woke up in the morning and said Happy Birthday, but I had to get ready to go church.


When I got to church people were happy to see me because I was in America and It was a long time my church hasn’t see me and my Grandma.In church we had Sunday school and there was two services.


The First service was done by Inoke’s father.Then the second service was done by my cousin's father, but when he was praying, my Grandma and I left to go home.


As soon as I got home, There were fish,Vegetables,Pork, Lambs and Kumara already ready for my brothers birthday.Kids got Beef and Onion Pizza and the parents ate fish and other Kinds of Food.

I was so glad that we got to make food and celebrate my Brother’s 14th Birthday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.