Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Science Intensive - Fire/Fire Safety/Fire Hazard

Hooray!!Yeepy!!Who would like to know the meaning of Fire, How to be safe and what are the cause of Fire Hazard.So in Room 10 we were learning about fire.Me and my Partner Mary had made a copy of a Google presentation shared by Mr Nath. Later on we each had to work independently to create a google drawing that will help the juniors learn more.

Here below is what Me and Mary had created , my very own Google drawing:




I hope you like my google drawing and our Google presentation. If you would like to learn more about Fire or any information please inform me or Mary. What do you think?Comment/Feedback on my blog or email me. Thank you hope you like it!!!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.